Change 1 2-639
(1) Loosen six captive screws on lens.
(2) Remove lens from housing.
(3) Remove preformed packing from housing.
Discard preformed packing.
(4) Remove two lamps from sockets.
(5) Set multimeter to ohms.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
center contact of lamp.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
lamp base and note reading on multimeter.
(8) If continuity is not present, replace one or
both lamps (para 7-29).
(9) Install two lamps in sockets.
(10) Install preformed packing and lens on
housing with six captive screws.
(11) Connect batteries (para 7-48).