Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Loosen screw in connector PX33.
(2) Disconnect connector PX33 from
WTEC II VIM.
(3) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(4) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
connector PX33 socket B1.
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(6) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(7) If 12 VDC is not present, repair wire 1903
from connector PX33 socket B1 to
circuit breaker CB73 terminal 8 (para 2-40)
or replace WTEC II dashboard cable
assembly (para 7-10).
(8) Position main light switch to OFF
Change 1 2-649