Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
Change 1 2-653
(1) Remove instrument panel assembly for
access (para 7-15).
(2) Disconnect connector J114 from WTEC II
(3) Loosen screw in connector J116.
(4) Disconnect connector J116 from WTEC II
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
connector J116 socket F2.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
connector J114 socket 13 and note reading
(7) If continuity is not present, replace WTEC II
cab transmission harness (para 7-86).
(8) Connect connector J114 to WTEC II TEPSS.
(9) Install instrument panel assembly (para 7-15).
(10) Connect connector J116 to WTEC II VIM.
(11) Tighten screw in connector J116.