Change 1 2-723
(1) Remove relay K10 from PDP.
(2) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to PDP, terminal 86, where relay K10
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
(5) Position master power switch to on
(6) Position main light switch to STOPLIGHT
(7) Apply brakes and note reading on
(8) If 12 VDC is not present, repair wire
1940 from relay K10 terminal 86 to
terminal board TB1 position 29
(para 2-40) or replace WTEC II
dashboard cable assembly (para 7-10)
or WTEC III dashboard cable
assembly (para 7-11).
(9) Position main light switch to OFF
(10) Position master power switch to off
Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.