Change 1 2-731
Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Loosen six screws and remove cover and
preformed packing from composite taillight
assembly housing. Discard preformed
(2) Remove lamp from socket.
(3) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(4) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
blackout stoplight lamp socket center contact.
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(6) Position master power switch to on
(7) Position main light switch to BO DRIVE
(8) Apply brakes and note reading on multimeter.
(9) If 12 VDC is not present, go to step 4 of
(10) Position master power switch to off
(11) Position main light switch to OFF