Remove rings, bracelets, watches,
necklaces, and any other jewelry
before working around vehicle.
Jewelry can catch on equipment
and cause injury or short across
electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock.
(1) Remove PDP cover (para 16-2).
(2) Remove relay K6 from PDP.
(3) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(4) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
PDP, terminal 86, where relay K6 was
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(6) Position master power switch to on
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(7) If 12 vdc is not present, go to step 7 of
(8) Position master power switch to off