Change 1 2-805
Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Lift cover on connector J95 intervehicular
12 VDC connector.
(2) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector J95 pin 3.
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
(5) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(6) Position turn signal switch to left turn
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(7) If 12 VDC pulse is not present, go to
step 2 of this fault.
(8) If 24 VDC pulse is present, perform
Electrical System Troubleshooting e55.
Rear Hazard Lights Do Not Illuminate,
if towed vehicle is FMTV. If towed
vehicle is not FMTV, refer to towed
vehicle TM for troubleshooting procedures.
(9) Position turn signal switch to off
(10 ) Position main light switch to OFF