Remove rings, bracelets, watches,
necklaces, and any other jewelry
before working around vehicle.
Jewelry can catch on equipment
and cause injury or short across
electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock.
(1) Raise cover on connector J95 intervehicular 12
(2) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(5) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(6) If 12 vdc is not present, go to step 2 of this
(7) If 12 vdc is present, perform Electrical System
Troubleshooting (e48. One or Both Composite
Lights Do Not Illuminate) if towed vehicle is
FMTV. If towed vehicle is not an FMTV, refer
to towed vehicle TM for troubleshooting
(8) Position main light switch to OFF