Remove rings, bracelets, watches,
necklaces, and any other jewelry
before working around vehicle.
Jewelry can catch on equipment
and cause injury or short across
electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock.
Remove plastic cable ties as required.
Install plastic cable ties as required.
(9) Connect connector P52R to connector J52.
(1) Disconnect connector P52R from connector
(2) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(5) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(6) If 12 vdc is not present, repair wire 21
(para 2-40) or replace rear lights cable
assembly (para 7-75).
(7) If 12 vdc is present, replace rear intervehicular
12 vdc (7 pin) cable (para 7-78).
(8) Position main light switch to OFF