Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuit
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Remove PDP cover (para 16-2).
(2) Remove three screws and washers from PDP.
(3) Remove three screws from PDP.
(4) Lift PDP outward to gain access.
(5) Disconnect connector J27 from connector P27.
(6) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(7) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
(8) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(9) Position master power switch to on
(10) Press windshield washer switch
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(11) If 24 vdc is not present, repair wire 1424
(para 2-40) or replace WTEC II dashboard
cable assembly (para 7-10) or WTEC III
dashboard cable assembly (para 7-11).
(12) Position master power switch to off
(13) Connect connector J27 to connector P27.
(14) Install PDP on dashboard with three screws.
(15) Install three washers and screws in PDP.
(16) Install PDP cover (para 16-2).