Remove rings, bracelets, watches,
necklaces, and any other jewelry
before working around vehicle.
Jewelry can catch on equipment
and cause injury or short across
electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock.
(1) Remove PDP cover (para 16-2).
(2) Remove three screws and washers from PDP.
(3) Remove three screws from PDP.
(4) Lift PDP outward to gain access.
(5) Disconnect connector PX22 from windshield
(6) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(7) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
(8) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(9) Position master power switch to on
(10) Position windshield wiper switch to high
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(11) If 24 vdc is not present, go to step 2 of this
(12) If 24 vdc is present, replace windshield
wiper motor (para 18-4).
(13) Position windshield wiper switch to off
(14) Position master power switch to off
(15) Connect connector PX22 to windshield