Remove rings, bracelets, watches,
necklaces, and any other jewelry
before working around vehicle.
Jewelry can catch on equipment
and cause injury or short across
electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock.
(1) Remove two screws and washers from front
(2) Remove screw and washer from front grille.
(3) Remove front grille from cab.
(4) Disconnect connector P5 from horn.
(5) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(8) Position master power switch to on
(9) Press horn button (TM 9-2320-365-10) and
note reading of multimeter.
(10) If 24 vdc is not present, go to step 3 of this
(11) Position master power switch to off
(12) Connect connector P5 to horn.