Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuit
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Remove three screws and washers from PDP.
(2) Remove three screws from PDP.
(3) Lift PDP outward to gain access.
(4) Install relay K32 in PDP.
(5) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
terminal 87 on relay K32.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(8) Position master power switch to on
(9) Press horn button (TM 9-2320-365-10) and
note reading on multimeter.
(10) If 24 vdc is not present, replace relay K32
(11) Position master power switch to off