Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Change 1 2-907
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(2) Allow air pressure to build until FRONT
BRAKE AIR and REAR BRAKE AIR pressure
gages read approximately 120 psi.
(3) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(4) Disconnect connector P84 from air pressure
(5) Set multimeter to ohms.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
air pressure switch pin A.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
air pressure switch pin B and note reading
(8) If continuity is not present, replace air
pressure switch (para 23-8).
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.