Remove rings, bracelets, watches,
necklaces, and any other jewelry
before working around vehicle.
Jewelry can catch on equipment
and cause injury or short across
electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock.
(1) Disconnect connector P217 from PTO.
(2) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(5) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(6) Position PTO switch to on (TM 9-2320-365-10)
and note reading on multimeter.
(7) If 24 vdc is not present, go to step 3 of this
(8) Position PTO switch to off
(9) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).