Remove rings, bracelets, watches,
necklaces, and any other jewelry
before working around vehicle.
Jewelry can catch on equipment
and cause injury or short across
electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock.
(1) Remove six screws from auxiliary panel.
(2) Lift auxiliary panel from auxiliary panel housing
to gain access.
(3) Disconnect connector P904 from PTO switch.
(4) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(7) Position master power switch to on
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(8) If 24 vdc is not present, repair wire 1925
(para 2-40) or replace auxiliary panel cable
assembly (all models except M1079 w/o winch)
(9) Position master power switch to off