FUEL RETURN HOSE TEST
Fuel is very flammable and can explode easily.
To avoid serious injury or death, keep flame
away from fuel and keep fire extinguisher within
easy reach. When working with fuel, post signs
that read NO SMOKING WITHIN 50 FEET OF
(1) Raise cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(2) Remove air cleaner hose and tube and inspect
for restrictions and damage which would
cause a loss of intake air (para 4-2).
(3) Lower cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(1) Position drain pan under fuel tank.
(2) Remove fuel return hose from fuel tank.
(3) Place fuel hose in drain pan.
Fuel should flow freely from fuel hose
with no restriction.
(4) Attempt to start engine
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and observe fuel
flow from fuel return hose.
(5) If fuel does not flow from fuel return hose,
perform Fuel System Troubleshooting task
b1. Engine Cranks But Does Not Start or
Engine Stalls After Starting.
(6) If fuel does flow from fuel return hose,
perform Electrical System Troubleshooting
task e6. Engine Cranks But Does Not Start.
(7) Install fuel return hose on fuel tank.
Change 1 2-69/(2-70 Blank)
All data on pages 2-70 and 2-71 deleted.