Remove rings, bracelets, watches,
necklaces, and any other jewelry
before working around vehicle.
Jewelry can catch on equipment
and cause injury or short across
electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock.
(16) Remove relay test wire from PDP.
(17) Install WTEC III relay K37 in PDP.
(1) Install personnel heater hoses (para 18-9).
(2) Remove PTO switch from auxiliary panel.
(3) Install PTO switch on connector P904.
(4) Remove WTEC III relay K37 from PDP.
(5) Insert relay test wire in PDP, terminal 87, where
WTEC III relay K37 was removed.
(6) Install WTEC III relay K37 in PDP.
(7) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(8) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
relay test wire.
(9) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(10) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(11) Position PTO switch to on
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(12) If 24 vdc is not present, go to step 18 of this
(13) Position PTO switch to off
(14) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(15) Remove WTEC III relay relay K37 from PDP.