Remove rings, bracelets, watches,
necklaces, and any other jewelry
before working around vehicle.
Jewelry can catch on equipment
and cause injury or short across
electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock.
(1) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
PDP, terminal 86, where WTEC III relay K37 was
(3) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
ground and note reading on multimeter.
(4) If 24 vdc is not present, replace WTEC III
transmission ECU (para 8-7).
(5) If 24 vdc is present, replace WTEC III relay K37
(6) Install WTEC III relay K37 on PDP.
(7) Remove PTO switch from connector P904.
(8) Install personnel heater (para 18-9).