PRESSURE GAGE CHECK
(1) Lower cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(2) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(3) Perform STE/ICE-R test #50.
(4) Oil pressure gage should read 15 PSI
(100 kPa) at 750 RPM and maximum at full
load condition of 88 PSI (600 kPa).
(5) If oil pressure gage does not read correctly,
perform Electrical System Troubleshooting
task e11. Engine Oil Pressure Gagae Does
Not Operate Or Is Inaccurate.
(6) If oil pressure gage reads correctly, notify
(7) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(1) Raise cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(2) Check engine oil filter for leaks and damage.
(3) If engine oil filter is not free from leaks and
damage, replace engine oil filter (para 3-4).
Change 1 2-73