Remove rings, bracelets, watches,
necklaces, and any other jewelry
before working around vehicle.
Jewelry can catch on equipment
and cause injury or short across
electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock.
(1) Remove kick panel (para 16-3).
(2) Remove three screws and washers from PDP.
(3) Remove three screws from PDP.
(4) Lift PDP outward to gain access.
(5) Disconnect wire 1807 from terminal board TB1
(6) Disconnect connector PX34 from fan solenoid
(7) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(8) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
(9) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(10) Position master power switch to on
(11) Position radiator fan off switch to on
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(12) If 24 vdc is not present, go to step 4 of this
(13) Position radiator fan off switch to off
(14) Position master power switch to off
(15) Connect wire 1807 to terminal board TB1