FUEL PUMP TEST
(1) Remove inlet fuel tube from secondary fuel
(2) Position drain pan under inlet fuel tube.
(3) Attempt to start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(4) Check for fuel flow from inlet fuel tube while
attempting to start engine.
(5) If fuel does not flow from inlet fuel tube, notify
(6) Install inlet fuel tube on secondary fuel filter
(1) Check primary and secondary fuel filters for
dirt and contamination.
(2) Position drain pan under filter.
(3) Remove filter element from base.
(4) Inspect for clogs and debris.
(5) If fuel filter is clogged, replace fuel filter