Remove rings, bracelets, watches,
necklaces, and any other jewelry
before working around vehicle.
Jewelry can catch on equipment
and cause injury or short across
electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock.
(1) Disconnect connector P80 from air dryer
(2) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(5) Position master power switch to on
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(6) If 24 vdc is not present, go to step 3 of
(7) Position master power switch to off