STE/ICE-R TEST #38
(1) Hook up STE/ICE-R to DCA.
(2) Press and hold the TEST button on the
STE/ICE-R until -45 to +45 appears in the
display. This will ensure that the test
results are accurate.
(3) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10) and raise
engine idle until engine is at normal
operating temperature, 180-205°F
(4) Coolant temperature should read between
(5) Record test results.
(6) If coolant temperature is not 160-210°F
(71-99°C), perform Cooling System
Troubleshooting (d1. Engine Overheats).
(7) If coolant temperature is 160-210°F
(71-99°C), perform Electrical System
Troubleshooting (e8. Water Temperature Gage
Does Not Operate or is Inaccurate).
(8) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(9) Remove STE/ICE-R from DCA.
STE/ICE-R Test #38