ENGINE OIL CHECK
(1) Position container under engine oil pan.
(2) Remove drain plug from engine oil pan and
drain engine oil.
(3) Observe condition of engine oil.
(4) If engine oil is not clean, notify DS
(5) Install drain plug in engine oil pan.
(6) Refill engine with oil (Appendix H).
Do not remove radiator
cap when engine is warm.
Coolant may be very hot
and under pressure.
Failure to comply may
result in injury to
(1) Remove radiator cap from radiator overflow
(2) Observe condition of coolant inside radiator
(3) If coolant is not clean, notify DS Maintenance.
(4) Install radiator cap on radiator overflow tank.