Do not pressurize over 16 psi (110 kPa).
Failure to comply may result in damage
to cooling system.
(6) Pressurize radiator overflow tank, using
tester, to 15 psi (103 kPa).
(7) Observe radiator for coolant leaks.
Change 1 2-131
(1) Raise cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(2) Check radiator for leaks and damage.
(3) Remove radiator cap from radiator overflow
(4) Install test kit on radiator overflow tank.
(5) Install radiator tester on test kit.
Pressure loss without external leaks
indicates engine internal coolant leaks.
(8) Observe radiator tester for loss of pressure.
(9) If leaks or damage are present, replace
radiator (para 6-2).
Coolant may be very hot and under pressure
from engine operation. Ensure engine is cool
before performing troubleshooting. Failure to
comply may result in injury to personnel.