(1) Remove two screws and washers from
(2) Remove screw and washer from front
(3) Remove front grille from cab.
(4) Disconnect air hose from fan clutch.
(5) Check to see if fan clutch turns freely.
(6) If fan clutch turns freely without air
applied, perform Electrical System
Troubleshooting (e90. Engine Fan Runs
(7) Connect air hose to fan clutch.
(8) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(9) Check for leaks in air hose.
(10) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(11) Position front grille on cab with washer
(12) Position two washers and screws in front
(12) Tighten screw to 48-60 lb-in. (5-7 N·m).
(13) Tighten two screws to 24 lb-in. (3 N·m).
Change 1 2-139