(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(2) Check transmission oil dipstick for signs of
oil being milky and over HOT FULL line.
(3) If transmission oil dipstick shows oil level
over HOT FULL line and milky, replace
transmission oil cooler (para 8-10).
(4) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
Perform transmission oil check when
engine is at normal operating temperature
(1) Raise cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(2) Check engine oil dipstick for signs of being
milky and over FULL line.
(3) If engine oil dipstick shows engine oil to be
milky and over FULL line, notify DS
(4) If engine oil dipstick shows engine oil
appears normal and not over FULL line,
notify DS Maintenance.
(5) Lower cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
Engine oil dipstick is located close to
starter solenoid connections which are
24 VDC and high amperage. Use caution
removing/installing engine oil dipstick to
prevent shorting across starter solenoid
connections. Failure to comply may result
in serious injury or death to personnel
or damage to equipment.
Change 1 2-143