Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Raise cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(2) Disconnect batteries (para 7-48).
(3) Remove adhesive from auxiliary starter
(4) Connect batteries (para 7-48).
(5) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
terminal lug TL9.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
ground and note reading on multimeter.
(8) If 24 VDC is not present, go to step 8 of this
Change 1 2-161