Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Connect connector P34 to oil pressure
(2) Connect connector clamp to oil pressure
(3) Lower cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(4) Connect batteries (para 7-48).
(5) Remove power distribution panel (PDP)
cover (para 16-2).
Tag relays and connection points prior to
(6) Remove relay K24 from PDP.
(7) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(8) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to relay K24 socket 30 on PDP.
(9) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(10) Position master power switch to on
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(11) If 24 VDC is not present, go to step 21 of
(12) Position master power switch to off
Change 1 2-175