Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Disconnect batteries (para 7-48).
(2) Remove relay K1 from PDP.
(3) Connect batteries (para 7-48).
(4) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
PDP relay K1 socket 30.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
ground and note reading on multimeter.
(7) If 24 VDC is not present, repair wire 1602
from relay K1 socket 30 on PDP to
unmarked terminal lug (para 2-40) or
replace WTEC II dashboard cable assembly
(para 7-10) or WTEC III dashboard cable
assembly (para 7-11).
Change 1 2-185