Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Install relay K24 in PDP.
(2) Disconnect batteries (para 7-48).
(3) Remove relay K1 from PDP.
(4) Connect batteries (para 7-48).
(5) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to relay K1 socket 86 on PDP.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(8) Position master power switch to on
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(9) If 24 VDC is not present, go to step 29 of
(10) Position master power switch to off
Change 1 2-195