(1) Remove instrument panel for access
(2) Disconnect terminal lug TL162 from starter
(3) Set multimeter to ohms.
(4) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
terminal lug TL162.
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
relay K24 socket 87 on PDP and note
reading on multimeter.
(6) If continuity is not present, repair wire 1405
from relay K24 socket 87 on PDP to
terminal lug TL162 (para 2-40) or replace
WTEC II dashboard cable assembly (para
7-10) or WTEC III dashboard cable assembly
(7) Install relay K24 in PDP.
(8) Connect terminal lug TL162 to starter
Change 1 2-207