Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
neutral start relay socket 85 on VIM.
(3) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(4) Install circuit breaker CB35 in PDP and note
reading on multimeter.
(5) If 12 VDC is not present, go to step 43 of
(6) Remove circuit breaker CB35 from PDP.
Change 1 2-215