Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Install relay test wire in neutral start relay
socket 30 on VIM.
(2) Install neutral start relay in VIM.
(3) Install circuit breaker CB35 in PDP.
(4) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to relay test wire.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(7) Position master power switch to on
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(8) If 24 VDC is not present, replace neutral
start relay (para 8-6).
(9) Position master power switch to off
(10) Remove circuit breaker CB35 from PDP.
(11) Remove neutral start relay from VIM.
(12) Remove relay test wire from neutral start
relay socket 30 on VIM.
Change 1 2-221