(1) Remove three screws and washers from
(2) Remove three screws from PDP.
(3) Lift outward to gain access.
(4) Remove nut, lockwasher, terminal lug
TL190, and terminal lug TL57 from
grounding stud. Discard lockwasher.
(5) Set multimeter to ohms.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to terminal lug TL57.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
terminal lug TL56 and note reading on
(8) If continuity is not present, replace PDP to
cab ground cable (para 7-76).
(9) If continuity is present, repair wire 1603
from terminal X3 on PDP to terminal board
TB2 position 1 on PDP (para 2-40) or
replace WTEC II dashboard cable assembly
(para 7-10) or WTEC III dashboard cable
assembly (para 7-11).
(10) Install terminal lug TL190 and terminal lug
TL57 on grounding stud with lockwasher
(12) Install three washers and screws in PDP.
(13) Install PDP cover (para 16-2).
(14) Connect batteries (para 7-48).
Change 1 2-256.11
(11) Install PDP on dashboard with three