(1) Raise cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(2) Lower spare tire (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(3) Install PDP cover (para 16-2).
(4) Loosen clamp on air hose.
(5) Remove air hose from intake air cleaner
Tag wires and connection points prior to
(6) Remove screw, lockwasher, and terminal
lug TL52 from shunt. Discard lockwasher.
(7) Remove screw, lockwasher, and terminal
lug TL45 from shunt. Discard lockwasher.
(8) Set multimeter to ohms.
(9) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to one end of shunt.
(10) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
other end of shunt and note reading
(11) If continuity is not present, replace shunt
Change 1 2-256.13