Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
Change 1 2-273
(1) Install relay test wire in relay K2 socket
87 on PDP.
(2) Install relay K2 in PDP.
(3) Connect batteries (para 7-48).
(4) Position master power switch to on
(5) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
relay test wire.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
ground and note reading on multimeter.
(8) If 24 VDC is not present, replace relay
K2 (para 7-9).
(9) Position master power switch to off
(10) Disconnect batteries (para 7-48).
(11) Remove relay K2 from PDP.
(12) Remove relay test wire from PDP relay
K2 socket 87.