(1) Remove instrument panel assembly for
access (para 7-15).
Note orientation of brackets on dashboard
prior to removing.
(2) Remove self-locking nut, air pressure
transmitters mounting bracket, screw and
bracket from dashboard. Discard self-locking
(3) Inspect dashboard and air pressure
transmitters mounting bracket mounting
surfaces for corrosion.
(4) If mounting surfaces between air pressure
transmitters mounting bracket and
dashboard are not free of corrosion or all
fittings and hardware are not tight, clean
mounting surfaces if needed. Tighten front
brake air pressure transmitter, all fittings,
and hardware to ensure a good ground.
(5) Position bracket, screw, air pressure
transmitters mounting bracket, and
self-locking nut on dashboard.
(6) Tighten self-locking nut to 168-192 lb-in.
(7) Install instrument panel assembly
Change 1 2-324.1