(1) Check if vehicle is equipped with WTEC II
Transmission ECU Pushbutton Shift Selector
(2) If pushbutton shift selector is not mounted
with four screws and is not equipped with a
filter cover, go to step 12 of this fault.
(1) Position master power switch to on (TM 9-
(2) Observe if VOLTS gage indicator needle
moves (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(3) If VOLTS gage indicator needle does not
move, repair wire 3020 from connector PX8
pin 1 to connector PX10 pin 1 (para 2-40) or
replace WTEC II dashboard cable assembly
(para 7-10) or WTEC III dashboard cable
assembly (para 7-11).
(4) Position master power switch to off (TM 9-
Change 1 2-337