(12) Install PDP on dashboard with three
washers and screws.
(13) Install three screws in PDP.
(14) Install PDP cover (TM 9-2320-365-10).
Change 1 2-345
(1) Remove two protective caps, self-locking
nuts, retaining ring, and speedometer from
instrument panel assembly. Discard self-
(2) Note position of speedometer dip
switches. Refer to Table 2-8.5.
Speedometer Dip Switch Settings.
(3) If speedometer dip switch setting(s) are
incorrect, correct speedometer dip switch
setting(s) (para 7-14).
(4) If speedometer dip switch settings are
correct, replace speedometer (para 7-14).
(5) Position speedometer in instrument panel
assembly with retaining ring and two self-
(6) Tighten two self-locking nuts to 9 lb-in.
(7) Install two protective caps on
(8) Connect connector PX8 to speedometer
(9) Connect connector clamp on speedometer
(10) Install instrument panel assembly (para
Table 2-8.5. Speedometer Dip Switch Settings
(11) Connect connector P111 to connector