(1) Remove instrument panel assembly for
access (para 7-15).
(2) Disconnect connector clamp from VOLTS
(3) Disconnect connector PX10 from VOLTS
(4) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
connector PX10 pin 3.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(7) Position master power switch to on (TM 9-
2320-365-10) and note reading on
(8) If 24 VDC is not present, go to step 3 of
(9) Position master power switch to off (TM 9-
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
Change 1 2-346.1