(12) Connect connector P913 to connector
J913, if required.
(13) Install personnel heater assembly (para
(14) Install instrument panel assembly (para
(1) Remove personnel heater for access (para
(2) Disconnect connector P913 from
connector J913, if required.
(3) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(4) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector J913 socket 9.
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(6) Position master power switch to on (TM 9-
2320-365-10) and not reading on
(7) If 24 VDC is not present, go to step 4 of
(8) If 24 VDC is present, repair wire 1546
from connector J913 socket 9 to
connector PX10 pin 3 (para 2-40) or
replace WTEC II dashboard cable assembly
(para 7-10) or WTEC III dashboard cable
assembly (para 7-11).
(9) Position master power switch to off
(10) Connect connector PX10 to VOLTS gage
(11) Connect connector clamp on VOLTS gage
Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
Change 1 2-346.5