(1) Disconnect connector PX26 from frequency
(2) Set multimeter to ohms.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
connector PX26 socket 6.
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
ground and note reading on multimeter.
(5) If continuity is not present, repair wire 3083
from connector PX26 socket 6 to terminal
board TB2 position 26 (para 2-40) or replace
WTEC II dashboard cable assembly (para
7-10) or WTEC III dashboard cable assembly
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Remove instrument panel assembly for
access (para 7-15).
(2) Disconnect connector P31 from connector
(3) Set multimeter to ohms.
(4) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector J31 pin 16.
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
to ground and note reading on multimeter.
(6) If continuity is not present, go to step 11 of
(7) If continuity is present, repair wire 3083
from connector P38 socket 2 to connector
P31 socket 16 (para 2-40) or replace engine
control cable assembly (para 7-72).
(8) Connect connector P31 to connector J31.
(9) Install instrument panel assembly (para
Change 1 2-356.7