Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10) and
allow enough pressure to build in air tanks
to cause steady tone audible alarm to
(2) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(3) Remove PDP cover (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(4) Remove circuit breaker CB77 from PDP
(5) Remove instrument panel assembly for
access (para 7-15).
(6) Install circuit breaker CB77 on PDP
(7) Connect one end of electrical wire to
terminal lug TL178.
(8) Connect opposite end of electrical wire to
(9) Position master power switch to on (TM 9-
(10) If troop transport audible alarm does not
operate, replace audible alarm (para 7-35).
(11) Position master power switch to off (TM 9-
(12) Install PDP cover (TM 9-2320-365-10).
Change 1 2-365