(1) Remove instrument panel for access (para
(2) Disconnect connector PX13A from ether
start switch lamp base connector.
(3) Set multimeter to ohms.
(4) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
one terminal of lamp base connector.
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
second terminal of lamp base connector and
note reading on multimeter.
(6) If continuity is not present, replace rocker
switch lamp (para 7-18).
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
Change 1 2-376.1