(1) Remove instrument panel assembly for
access (para 7-15).
(2) Disconnect connector clamp from FUEL
(3) Disconnect connector PX9 from FUEL
(4) Set multimeter to ohms.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
connector PX9 socket 1.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
ground and note reading on multimeter.
(7) If continuity is not present, repair wire 3020
from connector PX9 socket 1 to connector
PX4 socket 1 (para 2-40) or replace
WTEC II dashboard cable assembly (para
7-10) or WTEC III dashboard cable assembly
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Change 1 2-380.3