Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Remove six screws from auxiliary panel.
(2) Lift auxiliary panel from auxiliary panel
housing to gain access.
(3) Disconnect connector clamp from
(4) Disconnect connector P901 from
(5) Set multimeter to ohms.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
connector P901 socket 1.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
ground and note reading on multimeter.
(8) If continuity is not present, go to step 4 of
Change 1 2-391