All auxiliary panel switch
illumination faults are traced the
same way. Power Take-Off (PTO)
(1) Remove six screws from auxiliary panel.
(2) Lift auxiliary panel from auxiliary panel
housing to gain access.
Main connector and "A" connector
will come off as a unit.
(3) Disconnect PTO switch connector from PTO
(4) Set multimeter to ohms.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
PTO switch lamp terminal 1.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
PTO switch lamp terminal 2 and note reading
(7) If continuity is not present, replace lamp