(1) Loosen four captive screws in lamp mounting
(2) Remove lamp mounting panel from lighted
indicator display housing.
(3) Remove high engine temperature lamps from
printed circuit board.
(4) Set multimeter to ohms.
(5) Check continuity through each high engine
temperature indicator lamp and note
reading on multimeter.
(6) If continuity is not present, replace lamp
(7) If continuity is present, replace lighted
indicator display (para 7-16).
(8) Install high engine temperature lamps in printed
(9) Install lamp mounting panel in lighted indicator
(10) Tighten four captive screws in lamp mounting
(11) Connect lighted indicator display to connector
(12) Position lighted indicator display in instrument
panel assembly with four screws.
(13) Tighten four screws to 6-10 lb-in. (1 N·m).
(14) Connect batteries (para 7-48).